- Customer Service Group
- Authenticity, Origin & Traceability
- Chemical & Biochemical Profiling
- Food Additives, Process Contaminants & Toxins
- Food Packaging & Migration
- Organic Environmental Contaminants
- Pesticides Residues
- Trace Elements & Metals
- Veterinary Drug Residues
- National Reference Laboratory (NRL)
Customer Service Group
For further information, quotations, sample submission forms, and invoicing queries, please contact our Customer Service Group on 0300 1000330.
Veterinary Drug Residues
Fera has been carrying out residue testing for over 30 years, providing services across the food supply chain. Our experience is such that we know what to look for in any given foodstuff so can help you identify an appropriate testing regimen for your animal-based food ingredients and products.
- State-of-the-art multi-residue screening which has been developed in-house to ensure the very best value to the customer
- Rapid turnaround can be offered on request
- All testing is to the appropriate limits as required by EU legislation
- Fera is the National Reference Laboratory for Veterinary Medicines Residues
Tests include Anthelmintics, Antibiotic Screen, Avermectins, Benzimidazoles, Chloramphenicol, Coccidiostats, Lasalocid, Macrolides, Malachite Green & Crystal Violet, Nitrofurans, Nitroimidazoles, NSAID's (inc Bute), Penicillins, Quinolones, Sulphonamides, Tetracyclines.
National Reference Laboratory
To speak with us about our services, please contact the Customer Service Group on 0300 1000 330 or email us at